It is known that the accounting environment has totally changed in the last few years. This has happened because of the new practice in tax. And this new tax regime is known as GST or Goods Service Tax). Also, it is the biggest tax change in history. GST classroom training is the most effective way to learn about GST. There is no doubt that everyone needs to be well-informed about GST, its procedure and implementation in order to meet the tax requirements. GST certification course include GST Levy, Time of Supply, Place of Supply, Transitional Problems, Input Tax Credit, Valuation, Returns, Registration, Payment, Assessment, Penalties, Offences, Advance Ruling, FTP, Customs Duty, moot court, ethical practice etc. So many professionals also need to have all the knowledge about GST so that they can be able to help their clients with tax. Most of the GST classroom training can be completed in 32-35 hours. Also, you need to practice a lot for better knowledge. Many times, candidates who want to get enrolled in GST classroom training, always have many questions. Well, this article is going to clear all your doubts regarding eligibility, benefits and Career opportunities after completing the course.
Today, there is a huge demand for joining an institution for learning GST. Every Indian citizen is eligible for this training. But GST training is mostly attended by – 1. Professionals who are interested in taxation and want a bright career in it. 2. If you are a finance student, but you want to move to taxation, then this course is definitely only for you. 3. Professionals who just started their own business. 4. C.A (Chartered Accountants) graduates, secretary of a company, arts, engineering and commerce students can also opt for GST classroom training. 5. To upskill some knowledge, law aspirants can also go for this training.
● BENEFITS OF GST CLASSROOM TRAINING
- With the huge increasing demand for GST, many candidates and professionals are tending towards the GST classroom training course. After the course, it is also expected that there will be a huge increase in job opportunities. Because there will be many job opportunities and businesses, organizations or companies more likely to hire GST trained professionals. And obviously, there is a need for tax professionals in each and every sector, right from health care to IT. So this will make sure that you can get taxation related jobs in any sector.
- GST classroom training also helps the candidates to upgrade their skills. Right from GST management to GST functions like taxation, return filling and statutory, everything will be taught to you by the GST professionals.
- GST classroom training can help you to set up your own business.
- A salary hike is also another major benefit of getting GST classroom training. On average, a candidate’s salary can be increased up to 15 – 25 percent after this training.
- Also, a classroom environment can provide you with much better learning along with structured course content.
- It enables the opportunity for individuals to start their own consultancy There is no doubt that it is one of the biggest tax changes India has ever seen. This shift of tax system happened when the country implemented GST on the 1st July 2017. In order to keep up with the changes and know GST more, the Ministry of MSME has decided to offer the GST course for both individuals and professionals. In the final day of their course, they will get a certificate, and lastly, they will get a bright future in finance.