Bachelor of Science in Distance Education is a degree course completed in the Science stream. The duration of the course is 3-6 years.It is one of the best options available for students who don’t want to take regular classes. Distance education has helped the aspirants to take distance learning courses during the pandemic era.
About BSc Distance Education at Vega Academy:
BSc or Bachelor of Science is a 3 to 6 years degree course provided by colleges. Distance programs can be provided by colleges that provide normal degrees.
BSc Distance Education colleges include IGNOU.
Why Pursue Distant BSc?
BSc distance education is a planned education that takes place away from the source of the teacher. Students are taking Distance Education seriously because of a number of reasons. Some of the reasons to take BSc Distance Education is mentioned below:
- Lower cost of buying books
- Enables the person to work and study at the same time.
- Students have a lot of options for colleges while studying BSc Distance Education
- It helps a person to keep himself updated with the subject without leaving his job.
The eligibility criteria for BSc Distance Education differs from college to college. The common eligibility criteria that is followed by everyone is mentioned below:
- The student must pass the 10+2 Boards Examination.
- Getting more than 55% ensures a good college education.
- BSc Distance Education does not have an age limit.