Business/Financial Analysis in Vega Academy:
Diploma in Financial Management can be classified as a 1-year diploma program, studying financial management theories and financial decision tools and practices that help them to interpret financial statements.
Eligibility Criteria in Business/Financial Analysis:
- The Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent level examination with a minimum of 50% (40% to 45% for reserved category candidates) of the marks at 10+2 or equivalent level from a recognized state or central board.
- The aspiring students should not have any backlog in any of the subject/s in the class 12th or equivalent level that’s yet to be cleared at the time of taking admissions.
- In case of reserved category students, the candidates might need to present their reservation certificates issued by the competent authorities so as to avail the advantages applicable to them.
The goal to attain a Diploma in Business/Financial Management degree will depend on each individual’s aspirations and goals. Some of the reasons to pursue Diploma in Financial Management course are as follows.
- Reputed profession: Diploma in Business/Financial Management is a high demand field where skilled graduates are able to find open job positions immediately. Any candidate with the determination to excel in the field will find success soon.
- High pay: Average packages for Diploma in Financial Management graduates are on the higher side for both private and public organizations.
A Diploma in Financial Management graduate is able to pursue a diverse array of career opportunities. The graduate can choose to become a Financial Services & Research Analyst, Management Trainee, Finance Assistant & Accountant, Outbound Debt Management Specialist or Agent,etc